The Mcards package
Mcards consists of a small set of simple commands and
shell scripts used to create the HTML files on my homepage,
or at least some of these files. The following commands are provided.
- cardtree - Get the default source tree
- latextag - Create a GIF formula
- logofont - Use a TeX font to create the font files needed
- mkallcards - Create an entire source tree
- mkcard - Create a single card
- mkformel - Internal tool used by latextag
- mkhead - Create an index page
- mklogo - Create a GIF logo image
- mktopic - Initialize a new topic
- mktoplist - Lists the cards in a given topic
- rmcard - Remove a card
- lstbroken - List broken links in a sourcetree
Each of these commands is documented in a manual page.
Mcards needs an installed netpbm package, a working
LaTeX installation and Perl. All programs in the
mcards package expect that all executable mcards
files are installed somewhere in your PATH.
Mcards 0.5 is provided in two distinct forms. First, there
is a rpm file. This file
was build on a SuSE 7.0 system, eventually you will have to be carefull
when installing on a different distribution.
Alternatively, there is a simple
Please read the README and the INSTALL file
before building the package.