Seminar Bremen - Hamburg - Kiel
Once a semester, mathematicians from Bremen, Hamburg and Kiel gather in Hamburg for an informal meeting in order to exchange mathematical ideas and allow young researchers to present their work to a wider audience.
Location: Geomatikum, Bundesstraße 55, Hamburg. How do I get there?
The next meeting will be on Thursday 24 November. The first two talks will take place in lecture hall H2 and the last talk in H3.
24 November 2016
03 February 2016
- Vera Serganova (Berkeley / visiting Bremen), Construction of abelian envelope for the Deligne categories Rep GL(t) for integer t. abstract
- Ehud Meir (Hamburg), Algebraic structures and descent by symmetric monoidal categories and Deligne's Theory. abstract
- Hao Chang (Kiel), Varieties of elementary subalgebras.
15 April 2015
- Alexei Petukhov (Manchester, England / visiting Bremen), Annihilators of highest weight modules of U(sl(∞)), U(so(∞)), U(sp(∞)). abstract
- Runkel (Hamburg), Symplectic fermions and a quasi-Hopf algebra structure on Ui(sl2).
- Nicolás Andruskiewitsch (Cordobá, Argentina / visiting Hamburg), Hopf algebras and Lie theory.
- The 8th Meeting of the Seminar Transformation Groups and Mathematical Physics will take place in Bremen on 15. and 16. November 2013. A detailed programme can be found on the meeting's homepage. This is a joint event with the BHK Seminar.
16 May 2013
- Simon Lentner (Hamburg), On new large rank Nichols algebras and pointed Hopf algebras with nonabelian coradical.
- Marc Palm (Hamburg), Dimension formulas and Weyl laws for GL(2)-automorphic forms over global fields.
- Gregg Zuckerman (Yale / Bremen), An explicit complex for computing some derived functors.
8 November 2012
- Vera Serganova (Berkeley), Towards a categorification of the boson-fermion correspondence.
- Jeffrey Morton (Hamburg), A combinatorial representation of the categorified Heisenberg algebra. (joint work with Jamie Vicary, see preprint)
- Rolf Farnsteiner (Kiel), What is a p-point?
19 April 2012
- Julia Worch (Kiel), Categories of modules for elementary abelian p-groups and Beilinson algebras.
- Bas Janssens (Hamburg), Universal central extensions of multiloop algebras.
- Nils Carqueville (Hamburg), Homological knot invariants and Landau-Ginzburg models.
10 November 2011
- Juan Martin Mombelli (Hamburg), Representations of finite pointed tensor categories.
- Elitza Hristova (Bremen), Branching laws for tensor modules of sl(∞).
- Ivan Penkov (Bremen), Can the Zuckerman functor be an equivalence?
7 July 2011
- Christoph Schweigert (Hamburg), Modular invariant Frobenius algebras from ribbon Hopf algebras.
- Daiva Pucinskaite (Kiel), Category O and quasi-hereditary algebras.
- Christoph Wockel (Hamburg), Which Lie algebras come from Lie groups?
3 February 2011
- Ivan Penkov (Bremen), A Koszul category of representations of finitary Lie algebras.
- Christoph Wockel (Hamburg), What is a 2-group?
- Jean Marie Bois (Kiel), Geometry and combinatorics of module categories.